Gloss or matt lamination?
We have both options.
Gloss lamination produces a shiny look that enhances the colour and vibrancy of the design.
- Gloss provides a higher level of protection than matte and is easier to clean.
- Enhances colours
- It costs less than matt
- You can write on gloss lamination with dry wipe markers and erase.
Matt lamination produces a softer, more natural look with its “velvety” texture. It also softens the contrast of darker colours so that they don’t stand out quite as much.
- The matte finish helps deflect any glare, making the piece easier to read at any angle under direct lighting
- In general, matt makes a great first impression
- Matt laminates can easily be scratched or scuffed by excessive use
- You can write on matt laminated paper with dry wipe markers, but you cannot erase